View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 08:00 PM
Grounded Star
HUT Rookie Sensation

vCash: 500
Hmmm, I'll have to look into a CHL line, or some other theme if one gets suggested.

Right now, I'm rocking:
Nash - Toews (C) - Richards
Zetterberg - SOTW Lecavalier - J Carter
Hall - Nuge - Eberle
and usually a former Oilers TWF line of some sort as a 4th line.

My D, which I'm seemingly never quite satisfied with is:
Chara - Doughty
Johnson - Johnson
Bouwmeester - Burns

SOTW Bishop is my usual starter, but I actually have quite a logjam of 85ish rated goaltenders, Dubnyk, Brodeur, Khabibulin, Anderson, Mason and probably a couple others I'm forgetting.

Also, if anyone can point me to anything other than the operationsports resources on faceoffs, please let me know, I've realized this is a part of my game that I need to work on, I only win about 25% of the draws, and I'm often rocking 3 centres with faceoff ratings 88 and up (Toews, Gretzky, Stoll)

Anybody interested in swapping a LW Martin St Louis and some pucks for Zetterberg?

Also trying to build a D with size, reasonable footspeed and checking, and Jack Johnson is bothering me as too small, same as what Nik Kronwall SOTW did for me when I was using him, any suggestions for an additional D pair with good chemistry and size that works well together? I've been thinking about picking up Victor Hedman again, I know he's only an 84, but he was a beast for me as a DFD and I'd bet his TWD self now would make a great partner for Brent Burns.

Last edited by Grounded Star: 03-24-2013 at 08:10 PM.