View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 08:08 PM
glenngineer
HF Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
On the contrary, what you are doing is taking a characteristic from one person and projecting it on all the people from that particular area. That is the basic definition of a stereotype.

People keep forgetting that a factor in Radulov's flight was Arnott and the old guard not making Radulov not feel welcome on the team (not helped by the Arnott concussion incident). Being young and impressionable, I would guess that this probably had more than a little effect on Radulov.

As we saw from the Justin Schultz fiasco in Anaheim, flight risks can be any player of any nationality. Even a good old Canadian boy...
While Arnott and the old guard played into Radulov, Rads was a head case long before he got to Nashville. There were reports of attitude issues long before he was drafted. We took a risk and got burned. Unfortunately, some kids have attitudes because they've always been the big fish in the little pond. He was a selfish little brat and while I was happy to see him back last year, I'm not upset that he's gone now.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote