View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 10:12 PM
Heyoooo*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by haveandare View Post
It's hard to argue with that iron-clad logic, but I'm going to try.

Nash, Stepan and Hagelin are playing well. Callahan is too IMO, if he appears inconsistent maybe it's because he's being leaned on to provide 3 players worth of offense. The D is, statistically, among the best in the league, so they're playing pretty well. Hank has been himself aside from a handful of games, but the team isn't scoring in front of him. Why aren't they scoring in front of him? Because two of the three main scorers are having awful seasons.

Ignoring the bottom six/depth scoring, real iron-clad there. Its more than just two struggling stars.

I disagree about the blueline and Hank (hes been Hank but hes let in more awful goals than usual this year, esp at the beginning) considering how much we give up the first goal and are down early.

We've given up the first goal in 22/31 games or so.

In general, they could all be better. Much better. Most of the good GA I attribute to Hank, because when hes not letting in awful goals, hes stellar. Its usually been one or the other with him. Stellar, or awful start and a hole to dig out of caused by either an awful goal or defensive gaffe.

None of the defense has been consistenly good this year either. Disagree there. Stralman has been one of our better dmen all season.