Thread: Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Rangers 3/24/13
View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 10:42 PM
Rust Heisenberg

vCash: 500
I'm not even pissed about this. I'm just sad.

Torts on Kreider: "I want someone who can go in and chase pucks down on the first line."

That's not Kreider's game or purpose! Jesus this guy is so clueless with the personnel he as on his team right now. The roster transitioned from dump and chase the coach should adjust with them. He's throwing round pegs in square holes right now and getting frustrated that its not working. Well no **** its not working man.

Guy Boucher is not the answer. Trap is not the answer. We need someone who will come in here and preach similar intensity to Torts but emphasize offensive execution a lot more. Ya know, Mike D'Antoni was a good transition coach to get the Knicks from point A to point B but once the Knicks traded for that star player they needed a coaching change. Whether that be a change in mindset needed for the locker room or a slight tune up of coaching styles it was needed, and while the Knicks have had their struggles this season the change has definitely paid dividends for the most part.

I like John, I respect him, but his style is no longer for this team. Just my two cents.

Rust Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote