View Single Post
Old
03-24-2013, 11:48 PM
NoNecksCurse

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post
You say that, but the numbers don't lie- this year's team is just about EXACTLY where we were last year- again, after 27 games right around .500 and in the bottom half of the league in offense.

How is that "nothing like last year"? Its nothing like last year if you are comparing it to the 2nd half last year, but comparing apples to apples they are very similar.....
i think the biggest thing for me is special teams compared to last year. our transition game has suffered without suter and i think that's the biggest reason our forwards haven't been getting on the scoresheet.

when i say nothing like last year, im not referring to stats and standings, which you have good points .. im talking on what this group can achieve.. i really thought we had a chance at the cup last year. this year ill be surprised if we make the playoffs. this team has made me a fool many times before.. but they are gonna have to find a gear i haven't seen yet.. and that means clicking on all cylinders and not excelling at one facet while sucking miserably in the other. i still think our offense is inept but the defense and pekka have truly been worrisome. i don't remember feeling such low confidence in pekka last year.

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote