View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 02:35 AM
MioneRask134

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Lion View Post
Knight has now lost a full year of pro development. No telling when he will ever skate a game in anger. Does not appear close at all. I want to love the kid, but I can't remember a highly-touted Bruins pick that was so frustratingly unable to get healthy.
I would LOVE some good news, because he seems to be just what the doctor ordered for the big club - and now, he's another year away.

EDIT:
DKH, please help me. I want to have reason to hope.
Really? He doesn't have an injury history and there is no reason why you should panic. He IS close to playing again, since Coach Cassidy said he'll play sometime in April. Secondly, the B's took over his medical rehab because they were frustrated with the care he was getting in Prov. All signs point to that clearly helping him getting back to skating. Its a torn hammy. He'll be just fine. And no, he's not another year away. He's been able to participate fully in practice and from all accounts showing no ill effects from the hammy issue.

Frustratingly unable to get healthy? You've got Knight confused with Max Sauve. Everything will be okay bro. Just breathe.

MioneRask134 is online now   Reply With Quote