View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 02:00 AM
Kurdt Kobain
1967-1994

vCash: 120
First off, I DO support gay-marriage. That being said.. and I might take some heat for this.. but I find myself annoyed when people are bashed publicly for not supporting gay-marriage. The reason being, it seems that most of those who do come out against it, are doing so because of religious matters. NOW, I DON'T WANT THIS TO TURN INTO A RELIGION ARGUMENT... but really, I don't ever expect someone to go against the way they've been raised or their own belief system to allow equality. It ****ing sucks that it has to be that way, but bashing someone for their religious views isn't any better as it's taking away people's Freedom of Religion. I hate to be a pessimist, but we'll never achieve full-blown equality.

To sum it up.. as long as you're not acting like a certain Kansas group, I have no problem if someone is against gay-marriage. I'm for it, others aren't. I really hope my choice in words wasn't bad, if so, I apologize. I just think equality should go for both sides, which would never actually work.

PS. Carrie Prejean should have won.

Last edited by Kurdt Kobain: 03-25-2013 at 04:42 AM.