View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 05:08 AM
Daishi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
I just watched Claude start Khudobin two games in a row because of Rask's lack of concentration in the Jets game...I've seen Claude go with Thomas over him for a dozen straight games even when Timmy wasn't at his best...I have seen Rask pitch a shut out and not get another start for two weeks.

There is obviously something that Claude is not comfortable with. I have no idea what it could be, but if Chiarelli and Neely feel the same way, maybe two years from now we go with Subban or Svedberg. I *think* Chia inks him long term, but to be honest I thought it would be done by now.
I agree with you 100% and have noticed the same things over the years. Frankly I hope that either the Bruins completely bomb this season and miss the playoffs and Claude gets canned, or that Tuukka decides to take a starting job elsewhere and Julien can then see how well he does with an untested teenager and an AHL goalie starting for his system that creates 1-2 goals for per game. Julien has many failings (for example it's pretty obvious if you're under 30 years old he doesn't trust you one bit) and the fact that Thomas gifted him the cup just made everyone forget about them for a while. All in all I don't think Clode and Rask fit under the same roof very well.

Daishi is offline   Reply With Quote