View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 07:28 AM
domaug*
Flahr Pahr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
I admit I said many times I wouldn't move Morrow but I also said in numerous posts that I have no idea if Shero would. It has been reported that Shero actually values Maatta and Pouliot more than Morrow and think they'll be better pros. I thought it would have been the other way around but that's why I'm not the GM.

It didn't just take Brenden Morrow to get Joe Morrow either. Dallas had to swap an early 3rd for a 5th in a supposedly good draft for whatever that's worth.
no, apparently Joe Morrow just sucks and every Pens fan is now naive for thinking otherwise...

i think people should read the last part of your post if they don't want to bother reading anything else from it. the Pens had an extra 5th from the Lovejoy trade IIRC and whether they traded their own pick or the one they got from the Ducks, it will still be a late pick. with that, they got EDMONTON'S 3rd rounder. just like that, the Pens moved up about 70-80 spots in the draft. even i don't think that eases all the sting of this deal yet, but i will hold out faith that Shero knows what he saw in Joe Morrow to make the trade for a rental