View Single Post
Old
08-08-2006, 10:42 AM
The CUBE

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz View Post
I understand where you are coming from, but if there is one thing I've learn following NHL hockey for as long as I have....

You just never know what combo's click and which won't. On paper I agree Samsonov and Kovalev might not be the greatest of linemates...or bring out the best in each other, but when on the ice together something might click and make them a great combo. I think one of the thing that makes good linemates is the ability to know the other players tendencies, and to know where they are and where they may be going.

I alos think there is somehting else else that everyone is overlooking, Samsonov is a right hand shot and Kovalev is a left hand shot. They both play the off wing too, they both have good shots and incredible vision. What does this mean..... they will be setting themselves up for Onetimers and I seriously think this is somehting that WILL make a big difference. Someone who is not only capable of capitilising but being able to see the open man on the other side too.

The CUBE is offline   Reply With Quote