03-25-2013, 08:24 AM
Taz#24

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Taz#24
I'm guessing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
This place had become Las Vegas meets Disney
It will take SPOONER, SUBBAN and a 1st to get IGINLA. If that's the case I think it's too much future for a stretch-run/playoff rental no matter how legendary he is.

The only way I would consider a deal of this nature is if FEASTER allows PC to negotiate an extension (2 years) prior to any deal and even then I would want Leland IRVING and Brian MCGRATTAN added to the deal. IRVING for depth in goal and take some sting off of losing SUBBAN, MCGRATTAN because teams are starting to beat us at our thing, team toughness. THORNTON is still a gamer and a very good fighter but he's not a spring chicken, CHARA shouldn't be fighting because he's typically our best D, LUCIC is playing less then inspired of late and MCQUAID is a middle-weight who can hold his own with the heavy's but his presence doesn't keep them honest. If PC does negotiate a new contract for IGINLA, HORTON's gone after this season. Maybe PC can even try and sub HORTON for a prospect in an IGINLA deal and allow Feaster to do the same (negotiate an extension with HORTON prior to a deal). At the risk of breaking up the LUCIC/HORTON bromance, something like SPOONER or SUBBAN, HORTON and a 1st for IGINLA, IRVING and MCGRATTAN.

MARCHAND-BERGERON-SEGUIN
LUCIC-KREJCI-IGINLA
For now...PAILLE-PEVERLEY-CARON
MCGRATTAN/PANDOLFO-CAMPBELL-THORNTON

With KELLY
MARCHAND-BERGERON-SEGUIN
LUCIC-KREJCI-IGINLA
CARON-KELLY_PEVERLEY
PAILLE-CAMPBELL-THORNTON
Depth-MCGRATTAN/PANDOLFO.

CHARA-BOYCHUK
SEIDENBERG-HAMILTON