View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 10:21 AM
drwpreds

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse View Post
i think the biggest thing for me is special teams compared to last year. our transition game has suffered without suter and i think that's the biggest reason our forwards haven't been getting on the scoresheet.

when i say nothing like last year, im not referring to stats and standings, which you have good points .. im talking on what this group can achieve.. i really thought we had a chance at the cup last year. this year ill be surprised if we make the playoffs. this team has made me a fool many times before.. but they are gonna have to find a gear i haven't seen yet.. and that means clicking on all cylinders and not excelling at one facet while sucking miserably in the other. i still think our offense is inept but the defense and pekka have truly been worrisome. i don't remember feeling such low confidence in pekka last year.
I hear what you are saying, but again, I am comparing us to last year at the 30 game mark, not the end of the season. Did you think we were a cup contender when we were 12-11-4 and in the bottom half of the league in offense?? I don't think anyone did- I know I didn't.

I do agree with you about Rinne- not nearly as confident as years past.

drwpreds is offline   Reply With Quote