View Single Post
03-25-2013, 10:27 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
If Toffoli or Saad are on the table Boston would be hard pressed to match. One is tearing up the AHL (and looking good in the NHL now) and one is already a solid contributing member to one of the best teams in the league. Boston has nothing similar to base a deal around,

LA would likely be including Bernier as one of the prospects, his name is simply floated to much in this talk for there not to be fire there. The other I doubt is Toffoli, perhaps Forbort, Kozun or Pearson. They can probably put together the most solid offer but I'm still not sure they make good partners due to Iginlas importance to Calgary and LA being in the same division next season.

Makes it tough on Boston. Starts with Subban imo and then you add either Spooner (no doubt Calgary's choice) or Koko plus the 1st. I'd think about it personally, because I'm not all that high on any goalie prospect (they're so hard to gauge), the first will be late, and you have to give a bit to get. I'd then work my ass off to resign Iginla to make it actually worth it.
If Spooner, Subban and Koko re-entered the draft this year, where would they get picked?