View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 11:04 AM
Lundsanity30

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepanformayor View Post
If you guys think that Zucc is the answer to our problem your nuts!! He will not play in our top six, and he can't play in his own end. We do not need another 175 pounder on our third line. Newbury should be on this third line before Miller so I can't wait for all the pissing and moaning on this board when Miller is in the press box!! Torts will not have Zucc and Miller on the third line so one of them will get forth line minutes.

The upgrade needs to come in the form of a top six right winger that can play on Steps line. I do not care who the Rangers pick up, if Gabby and Richards don't get going it does not matter what Torts or Slats do! Trade Gabby right now and get a legit top six forward and buy out Richards in the off season and give that money to the three guys that have carried this team in the off season. Stepan, and Mac would be fools to sign here for the chump change that Slats is going to offer them. They will get it elsewhere, and don't think that another GM does not see that!! ZUCC IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!!
They are RFAs without getting an OS they have no case to be "paid". Rangers sign bridge contracts with their RFAs I'm sure both know this