Thread: Eberle and RNH
View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 11:16 AM
McNutty780

vCash: 500
Sorry guys, i may get flamed for this but I don't buy this "injured" story at all. Like ebs finger and RNH's shoulder are the only thing in the way of them being PPG (well almost) like last year.

RNH's "shoulder" isn't the cause of him making dumb ass giveaways on the PP and Ebs "finger" isn't the cause of him trying to stickhandle through 3 guys in the offensive zone. I could go on and on.

When is time to call a spade a spade? These guys are sucking big time, no if ands or buts. IF they were injured why are they playing? They should get yanked off the ice, there's no point in pretending like this is the SCF and you have to play through the hurt because there's no other choice.

Look, i get it. Fatigue and injuries are going to happen, especially with this shortened season. But if you're good enough to strap on the skates, then you're at least expected to come out with a "don't give up" attitude. Injuries have no play in that, and it's been shown time and time again that a player can rise above said injuries if the focus and drive are there. And that's IF they're injured.

Maybe I'm wrong, the offseason will tell a lot. But until then I'm sticking to my conclusion that they just plain have their heads up their ass, nothing more, nothing less.

McNutty780 is offline   Reply With Quote