View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 11:44 AM
malkinfan

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
I copied the post, not to be offtopic in another thread.

VHL is ideal of not THE BEST russians under 19/20. That is my opinion. The best, like Tarasenko/Nicushkin must get KHL chance at 18 or earlier, and they got it earlier, getting it now and will get in future. But they must be in KHL system at their 17/18 not in canadian jr leagues.
Yes they were lucky to get there chance. Tarasenko's dad was his coach on a mediocre team, and Nichushkin was lucky enough to seize his chance (I don't know maybe it is a reward for signing the 3 year deal to keep him in Traktor rather than CHL?)... But some guys are not so lucky, look at CSKA for example, they signed so many stars during the lockout and overpay IMO underacheiving foreigners like Sprukts, Persson, and wash ups like Kvasha. They have no room for guys clearly ready for KHL. They had Grigorenko, Gusev, Kucherov, Prokhorkin all who are good enough to play in the KHL IMO, just no room.. Then of course there is Zykov who also left. If these guys had the option of going to a poor team like MNK, Vityaz etc.. do you think maybe they would change their decision to go to CHL?

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote