Old
03-25-2013, 11:53 AM
Habsterix*
@Habsterix

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Here is what is said word for word:

LeBrun: ''I don't think Marc Bergevin is keen on the rental thing...I think, if you could get Ryane Clowe and somehow be pretty confident in your ability of signing him that's a different thing...Because I think he's a fabulous fit for Montreal...he's exactly the type of player Bergevin is on the lookout for...if you can get grit that can play with skill players, that's a real sexy fit around this league.''

There was absolutely nothing at all about Bergevin wanting Ryane Clowe specifically. Merely LeBrun's opinion.
And I share LeBrun's opinion. There's something wrong in San Jose and I'm afraid the coach has lost the dressing room or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
Players that are broken and can't score? According to Sharks fans he is playing hurt and hasn't scored a goal all season. How is he better than what we have on the roster right now? Why give up futures/assets to acquire such a player?

Talbot would be a much better target if we are going to make a trade.
According to Habs fans, Desharnais is rotten garbage. Does that mean it's the truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSorleyStick View Post
MB wont go after Kopecky, Clowe or Talbot
You could have the decency of asking me before taking my image and using it as an avatar.

http://www.allhabs.net/feature/in-brandon-we-prust/