View Single Post
03-25-2013, 11:55 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by TribalPhoenix View Post

Fedor Tyutin

Jesse Blacker/Joe Colborne
Mike Kostka (roster spot)
TOR 2nd 2013

I'm curious about what others think. I'd like to see Tyutin in a Leafs jersey... has an all round presence, and could easily be the #3 guy that the Leafs are looking for as he is a two-way guy who can shut down the opposition, but also play a bit on the PP.

Jackets get a guy in Blacker who is a #3/4 d-man down the road, and is maybe 1-2 years away to making a difference with their young blue line corps of Murray, Savard, Erixon and Goloubef. If they opt for Colborne, they get a guy who has really turned it on this season, and at 6'5" and 210+, he would give walk into a roster spot on the Jackets. Kostka can man the blueline now, even if only for the season but could be re-signed to a 6/7 role, and the 2nd is in a deep draft.

Not sure how CBJ fans value Tyutin, but interested to hear thoughts. I've always like Tyutin, and think he'd be a valuable addition to the blue and white who need solid defencemen.

I'm surprised by your offer. You post you would like to see Tyutin in a Leafs jersey, but your offer says otherwise.

Please take into account what Columbus needs: young top 6 forwards. Not defensive prospects or defensemen or B level forward prospects.

Colborne is not what Columbus is looking to acquire.

TaketheCannoli is offline   Reply With Quote