View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 12:13 PM
JabbaJabba

vCash: 552
Getting Timonen and Salo to defence would be a Christmas and birthday present all in the same. But there's no reason for the Ducks to send Vatanen to play in WCs, I wouldn't write his name in any roster predictions for awhile atleast.

Besides Flyers and Lightning, Sabres seem to be missing the playoffs and I would welcome Leino. Also, there's a good possibility that atleast one of Calgary, San Jose, Dallas and Nashville won't make the playoffs and team Finland could get an NHL starter. Korpikoski from Phoenix would be nice, Hartikainen and Petrell from Edmonton too. West is pretty tight again but not every can make the playoffs. Would be "nice" too if Carolina doesn't make it, Ruutu and Jokinen should come, not sure about Pitkänen.

1st line center has to come from Europe since Minnesota probably isn't going to come down. There are a lot of good centers available but no one really that strikes me as a 1st line center. Hopefully someone rises up for the challenge.

I really like Needles' 4th line, Petrell-Barkov-Nieminen could really end up scoring a lot, maybe try Korpikoski instead of Petrell. What a sweet line it could be.

JabbaJabba is offline   Reply With Quote