Old
03-25-2013, 01:20 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
You know, you claimed earlier that there's some supposed anti-Homer thing behind the interest in seeing Eriksson signed. I could just as easily accuse you of being so pro-Homer that you don't want Eriksson to sign here or succeed in the NHL so he can be proven right. You are the one who brought Holmgren's decision into the thread to begin with, after all, so it's clearly something that's on your mind.
I have said over and over again I have no problem with signing Eriksson. My problem is that it appears that people's reasoning behind it is misplaced. If the only reason was that it was the numbers he was putting up, why aren't people looking at the other goalies in the league putting those numbers up? The first three I mentioned were too old (for you, maybe). But the other two seem to be still young enough to where it matters. Yet they are not mentioned. Weird.

And again, I am not saying they are better. I am not saying the Flyers should focus on them. I understand why you would want Eriksson more. But why wouldn't you also be interested in the other guys?

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote