View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Killion
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesamonster View Post
K, HHH and the long slogging bus rides with Scotty Larue to the rink! I recall having to put all of the kids in the back of the bus for traction to get out of camp on the steep sections! Who can ever forget the "the Bird" and Jim Gregory! No I wasn`t the kid you nearly drowned!!
Scotty Larue. Holy Mackinaw! I remember that guy and his Dad. Scotty a decent player. The old man owning & Coaching the like Junior 'D' Haliburton franchise. Who even knew Junior hockey plumbed such depths of the alphabet?! Like the Hooterville Hawks or somethin; Alf & Ralph Monroe on D', Hank Kimball. Eb Dawson in the crease. Floyd Smoot & Homer Bedloe up-front. The Right Dishonourable Mr. Eustace Haney behind the bench. Still have my Report Card from Ed Chadwick actually... and no, just because the Yote's could well fall Leafian levels, I wouldnt expect crowds to thin. I mean, look what theyve' been through already & you've got an uptick. But thats the problem with these Left Wing Lock & NZ Trap teams. Unless their consistently playing as units, absolute collapse. The NHL wants parity, which is just code for here today, gone tomorrow. Cant keep teams together, be you Chicago or Phoenix. Entire models a complete farce.

Last edited by Killion: 03-25-2013 at 02:41 PM.