View Single Post
03-25-2013, 01:44 PM
Smug Teuvo
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
As it is, yeah, I think we can win with basically what we have but the trade deadline is the time where other teams around the league get better so this is a nervous time for me. All of this can go down the toilet very quickly if the hot stove starts burning anywhere close to the way it did pre-cap.
Chicago's on a different level than most teams in the league. Like, 95% of most of the teams in the league. The likes of St.Louis, Detroit, Vancouver, etc would have to add quite a lot at the deadline to get to Chicago's level and even then, if their teams don't gel post-TD, it won't matter much.

Right now, Chicago's roster is very familiar with one another and it's showed on the ice. They've been playing, for the most part, a structure and disciplined game and they've been scoring timely goals, from all 4 lines. If Bowman can improve the team, I'm sure he will, but this team doesn't need another big piece to put them over the top. If they get one, and it works out, then great.. but otherwise, a depth move should all anyone should really expect and all Chicago may really need.

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote