View Single Post
03-25-2013, 03:04 PM
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by Martini View Post
Why would they want Hayes?

Realisticly thinking for both clubs and as a STH for the Hogs, you know what Iggy brings, and the best players this year on the Hogs are, far and away outside of their older AHL talents, are Clends, Morin, and Pirri. Those are the three I would ask for unless Stan put McNeil out there but I don't think his development is as far along as those three.

I honestly like all three. Hate to see them go but you really cant hesitate on a player like Iggy. Clends is so similar to Leddy, whom I cant stand,btw, in his skating and a much better PP QB,imo. His defense is just as bad, if not worse then Leddy. Morin will pot 20 in the NHL, very similar to Bourqe, and Pirri, if he played even a bit more responsible in his own end, would be on the Hawks. Pirri is so offensively gifted I would place him on a level one notch below Kane in terms of vision, but just that. His passing ability is flawless, tho.

That's who I would ask for, but then again, those opinions are against AHL competition for a team that is far and away the goon squad of the A.
So Pirrir + Morin + 1st?