View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 02:12 PM
StormSurge9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
There are two or three guys who sit back there who are total buttholes. Luckily, they're in the minority, but are obnoxious as hell. While I have no doubt these idiots threw stuff, Walker is in error saying beer was tossed at the players, unless it came from the upper deck - that's the only place beer is allowed in the stands.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see any of the series, but it sure is heating up. It's been a long time since we've seen this rivalry this hot.
I have met plenty nice Rangers fans, it just seemed yesterday was taken to the extreme. Not only the guys behind the bench. I was there on the opposite side and saw many fans harassing the guys in the box (Bertuzzi mainly). I even saw two or three people throw things from there as well.

As a Guelph fan in Kitchener I have my fair share of harassments, it happens everywhere. Although there was one fan near us that took it a little over the top.

But part of me is loving the hate between these too teams, a good old school rivalry and I can not wait for Tuesday.