View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 03:43 PM
Jet
GO JETS GO!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPGNYRFan View Post
A couple of quick questions, haven't read the GDT. Did the broadcast team give any possible reasoning behind not giving TB a penalty when that guy ran over Pavs? It didn't look like any of our guys was even close to him to knock him into Pavs, so I really can't believe that wasn't called. Second question related to the first, was Wheelers goalie interference a good call or a bad one? On the replay, it sure looked like TB's goalie deserved an Oscar, but it was a bit of a funny camera angle, so I'm not 100% sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
^ Yeah, I'd like to know that as well, specifically Wheeler's goalie interference. At first glance it looked like a flop that would've made Bill Laimbeer proud.
The ref emphatically gestured that the player was pushed into Pavelec, but it looked pretty suspect to me and HS. It didn't help that the replay they showed in the building started at point of contact and after any supposed 'shove'.

Then when Desjardins did the flop we all went mental