View Single Post
03-25-2013, 03:12 PM
i'm maybe not drunk
jaster's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 6,814
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by last_sd View Post
The most important part is we have to decide if we can sign Filppula to extension ASAP. If we decide not to re-sign Filp, we should field offers.

If we know Filp doesn't want to sign with us(or out of our price range), I will take 1st + good prospect every time over ~20 games of Filp.
The Wings want to re-sign Filppula and are currently negotiating with him.

jaster is offline