View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 04:22 PM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
Where do you see people not showing him the respect he deserves?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
Source: Anthony SanFilippo @AnthonySan37

****ing Briere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnakeUS View Post
Briere really likes to **** things up for us doesn't he. Maybe this will give him a reason though to accept a buy out in the off-season so he doesn't regress from the concussion and stay with his kids before it gets any worse?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillDineen View Post
I think he read the (hopeful) rumors and suddenly got a headache ....
Quote:
Source: Anthony SanFilippo @AnthonySan37

****ing Briere.
Quote:
Briere really likes to **** things up for us doesn't he. Maybe this will give him a reason though to accept a buy out in the off-season so he doesn't regress from the concussion and stay with his kids before it gets any worse?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillDineen View Post
I think he read the (hopeful) rumors and suddenly got a headache ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
He said he was the 1st buyout. That assumes that his concussion symptoms go away by the summer. It also assumes that Danny does not decide to block a buyout by claiming that he still has headaches, etc.

Basically, in terms of injuries, this is about the worst thing that could have happened because it provides Briere a mechanism to block the buyout, if he wanted to, [EDIT: or, obviously because he is still legitimately injured.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
How ironic....

What did he do ...purposely take a header into the boards in practice?

Well..big wrinkle. Guess the Flyers can't leverage him for the betterment of the team.

I would hope Danny Briere is not Danny Lia-re...
Quote:
Boy does Briere really know how to **** up a season this year or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingPin View Post
What a little *****. He better get cleared soon and get the hell out of here. Antithesis of a flyer
Quote:
Briere ****s up every line he is on and has a habit of giving up the puck and being on the ice when other teams scores. Then when we need to think about the future the most, and him being a trade asset, he gets injured INDEFINITELY to **** up the Flyers even more. I think the easiest answer (albeit not true, but the easiest one to give) would be that he's trying to do all this so he won't go anywhere. Goddamnit...

That's embarrassing, whether its sarcasm or not its ridiculous that anyone would suggest he did this on purpose.

PALE PWNR is offline   Reply With Quote