View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 04:25 PM
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsterix View Post
Hanni, I think you know that I'm on your side when it comes to the need for tough guys. Having said that, read the article I linked. Therrien likes/wants to rotate four lines so this is a reality faced in Montreal and seeing their record, one would be hardpressed to say that it's not working.

By all means bring someone heavier than Prust to help him, but don't bring someone who won't be on the ice when something happens. That's exactly why I had created that list, to go along what Therrien seems to like to do. I really don't see a Scott, a Bordeleau or a Parros playing like Therrien likes everyone else to play, at least 10 minutes. I do see many others though...
Therrien loves to rotate fourth line, but every team he coached, he had 1 enforcer on it. He loves those enforcer. It's not about being on the ice while something happens, because even Prust can't be on the ice everytime something happens, BUT, it's about sending a message that if you do something, you will have to pay the price for it. It keeps the opposition in-check.

Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote