OT: Donairs: The official food of the HF Oilers board
View Single Post
08-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Originally Posted by
Actually if your ever stumbling around 17 AVE You have to go to "Tubby Dogs". I suggest the "Atomic". Don't attempt the "Gripper" unless youre either (a) really drunk(tried it) (b) tried at least 3 other creations.
Here is a small sample of some of the creations-
· PBJ: peanut butter and jelly – add Captain Crunch cereal for a captain’s dog.
· Sumo – Japanese mayo, wasabi, pickled ginger, lightly toasted sesame seeds.
· Sherm’s Ultimate Gripper – the dog is bacon-wrapped then deep-fried and topped with ham, homemade chili, cheese, mustard, bacon, hot peppers, onions and a fried egg.
· Tubby Dog (Truch’s creation) – mustard, homemade chili, sautéed onions, bacon bits and cheese.
· Atomic Dog - Bacon, Chili, cheese, onions, crushed potato chips, and mustard
You do know that we're talking about Donairs, not hot dogs, right?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by PuckNut