Thread: Rumor: Clowe could be dealt soon
View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Habsterix*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Lou View Post
Whatever. He has been criticized for taking games off in the past, and especially this year. He's slow as **** and is currently injured. If he's such an awesome player why don't you just keep him, and stop trying to pump up his value?
To be fair, I'm the one who started this thread asking about his value. You don't like him, you don't feel he's worth much. Thank you, that's all I asked. I doubt you'll convince those who do like him to think like you. Agree to disagree, that's all.

I personally like the guy, and I get to watch him periodically (on TV granted). I personally think that if healthy, he'd be a great addition to the Habs, who should provide Prust with some much needed help.

I think that a (late) first and a prospect or conditional pick is what will be needed because of the market and time of year (trade deadline). I could very well be wrong though, but I have a feeling that this is what it will boil down to. Some teams won't be willing to pay the price and that's fair, but desperation or willingness to gamble being able to resign him will likely motivate some teams as well.