View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 06:01 PM
orange is better
Lattelepjandi lopatr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PayItForward View Post
He's definitely not even close to be a Crosby-level prospect but MacKinnon is probably my favorite player in this draft. That doesn't necessarily mean I think he'll be the best and I love Drouin, Jones, Barkov and a few others as well, but I just love how he plays the game.

That being said, Barkov's skating (in my limited viewings of him) is better than Couturier's was at this point and it wouldn't be a reason not to take if he were the BPA where the Flyers pick.

I still don't think the Flyers will be drafting top 3 unless they win the lottery.
Well, if we win the lottery we pick 1st... So hopefully that happens.

I like mackinnon as well, but jones is my favorite player from the draft, an not just because we need a defenseman. He's the perfect weapon on the backend. He's big, he can skate, he can hit, his positioning is sound, his shot is great and his passing is very good. He also oozes confidence and is the kind of guy who will be a good leader in the future. I think mackinnon is a bit less of a gamble than jones, but I think jones has the ability to be a more important player on his team.

I really see a lot of Shea Weber in Seth Jones.