View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 07:36 PM
Blue Liner

vCash: 500
There are 95's galore this year that are moving on to play in the USHL and NAHL next year and of those many will surely move on to play Division I as happens every year. There are even more 96's that have committed to DI schools already that will be playing for their programs' Midget Major programs next year just like many '95's did this year who had already committed. Exceptions being some players who will get occasional call-ups throughout the season with USHL and NAHL clubs as was the case with some 95's this year. Many others without a Junior call-up this season that are moving on up.

As for as going Major Junior, I'm in agreement with you. Most who do it do so by the time they are at their final year of Midget eligibility.

This has kind of gotten away from the original poster's question, though. All this aside, you're still better off playing Midget Major than Junior B as a 17-18 year old/senior in high school. D-I, USHL, and NAHL scouts at every game in Midget Major. Not so much in Junior B.

Last edited by Blue Liner: 03-25-2013 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Typo, afterthought.
Blue Liner is offline   Reply With Quote