View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 07:26 PM
Identity404
Unknown Pleasures

vCash: 500
Semin has been hovering around a point per game for the past five years. I wouldn't call that not showing up. Semin has shown no signs of being lazy or floating and has only had a few bad games this season, probably the least amount of any player on this team this year. The only frustrating part of his game is the number of goal posts and shots off net, and i believe this season we have seen his lowest career shooting percentage. The way Caps fans talk about Semin would make me think he went around beating their families dogs or something... I don't really understand it. As for not showing up during the playoffs we will have to wait and see, but Semin helps us get there, something we need. The Staal's and Ward are guys that are known to elevate their games during the playoffs so it wouldn't be the end of the world if Semin disappears like caps fans like to point out.

7mill/per seems a bit high, but he would have gotten that, most likely more if he hit free agency. This is a deal JR has to make. The chemistry between Staal and Semin has been unreal.. I don't see how we could spend that money better.

Identity404 is offline   Reply With Quote