View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 09:03 PM
Tommy35

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Lok View Post
Excuse me? Care to back that up with something besides your opinion? Last I looked, Smyth was an Oiler who put in countless hours and time into charities around Edmonton.

for a guy who has a so called "big ego", he forced a trade to come home to Edmonton, instead of playing in Los Angeles. How many players demand a trade to Edmonton? Apparently his drop in on-ice play, causes Oiler fans to Make up crap about him.
UHH !! We made him a favor by trading for him to bring him home to be with his family, made his wish come true., at HIS REQUEST!! what does charity work have to do with his suckage as a hockey player? We had to unload him to the Islanders because he wanted $220k more., god only knows how much he wanted in his current contract, which we mistakenly signed him for, $2m my *** ., We scratched him for a few games because of his play., and he doesn't want to address the media., yes ego., hard pill to swallow ehh Mr. Smyth., never thought it could happen to you., so you take your ball go home and cry, instead of standing up like a man and showing accountability. And the selfish comment., is how Smyth plays the game., or in his case "struggles" to play

Last edited by Tommy35: 03-25-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Tommy35 is online now   Reply With Quote