View Single Post
Old
08-08-2006, 09:12 PM
vancityluongo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost # 1 View Post
good call lol

this is exactly what Im talking about vancityluongo.... Do you really think this would be the reception of a potential '65 -70 point man' leaving town

When he started whining last year, most people were more than happy to shut the book on him... Hes a great third liner... unfortunate he thinks too highly of himself and his game.

We didnt lose a potential 70 point player... 40 yeah, MAYBE 50 (thats a huge maybe) but nothing more.
ok 65 points might be too much, but 40 points is a little bit less isn't it ?

Ghost # 1, Don't get me wrong here, I am positive that you know much more about Bulis then I do...
I never watched bulis much, but according to some of the people I have talked to, bulis should get around 50 points. A increase in ice time wouldn't hurt either, would it.
That post about him having 65 points is a bit off, but as I said before he will get more points then last year if he plays with the Sedins. If he plays on the 3rd line with players like less offensive players like Kesler and Pyatt, then 40 points would be about what he gets. I'm not saying that he's gonna win the art ross, or anything, im just saying that from what I have seen of him he's not as bad as most people thinks he is

vancityluongo is offline   Reply With Quote