View Single Post
03-25-2013, 10:00 PM
The Zetterberg Era
RIP Octopi
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Faidh ar Rud Eigin View Post
An OHL season pass? I've never heard of such a thing and a google search gives no clues, except this thread. There's a stream website where you can pay $7 each game, and if you're a Rogers customer you can pay for TV package that gets you some extra OHL games, but certainly not a lot. And I highly doubt you paid $7 to watch Murphy.

Another person on these boards used almost the exact same argument to say Gibson was the only reason Kitchener was in a playoff spot this year, just as questionable.

I don't like using personal viewings as an argument but it's valid for the OHL. If you don't live in Ontario, you have almost no chance of watching OHL games unless you pay the ridiculous $7 fee. So many people claim they watch players when they don't, so it's more accurate to assume everyone out of province doesn't watch these players on a large scale.

It's an argument against using size as an argument for Sproul. Why should size be used for Sproul when he in no way shape or form uses his size well, infact, it makes his already poor defensive game worse.
It is about $300 dollars, works just fine. You should be able to find it off the main OHL page without looking to hard, under the OHL tab.

http://www4.*************.com/ Is another place you can do this $100 dollars for the year. This one helps if you are looking for overseas games.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote