View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 10:07 PM
Rangers Fail
4 8 15 16 23 42

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callagraves View Post
I don't feel I'm being overly optimistic. I have a different theory on the result of our struggles. I think that Richards and Gaborik, our two primary point producers, slumping, a bottom six that we have never even SEEN before, and have never played in this system, and key injuries are the reason for our problems.

Take away any team's top two forwards and see how they do. We need to get that fixed. Our bottom six has been all but useless. They're mostly just a collection of random pieces. This team is not a cohesive unit yet. That's what supposed to happen in a training camp.
That's also what is supposed to happen after 30+ games played together. It's Richards' fault he didn't prepare for the season. Can't pin that on Torts, since he wasn't allowed to be in contact with the players during the lockout. Gaborik? Seems to be another down year for him. Agree with the bottom 6, but I feel like that part of the roster is turned over every year. Short training camp or not, this group of players should not be 28th in GPG.