View Single Post
Old
03-25-2013, 10:29 PM
mesamonster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mork View Post
It's not easy to find an excuse to get up that way anymore, Killion and Mesa. The last trial I had coming out of Haliburton was heard in Lindsay. Minden is the county seat, but if they ever had a Superior Court office there it was before my time, and that goes back a goof while. Fortunately, I do make a habit of interviewing all the witnesses. Nothing better than a few nice spring days up in God's country spending time with people where they like to be - away from it all! Good thing you survived mesa- if you hadn't it would habve hurt attendance!
Those were the good ol days! How about the Haliburton summer fair, one of the campers was accused of ripping off one of the carnival games and things started to get ugly! in steps Ken Hodge and things quieted down in a hurry! never forget Hodge doing corner forecheck drills and a camper asks to see how hard his shot is? Hodge stands in the corner of the rink and with ONE arm lifts the puck to the opposite end of the rink in the air. Give that a try sometime, doubt it can be done by even some of the big boys today?