View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 12:06 AM
LaurentHabs
Wat.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitaine Gionta View Post
It would be sick to be CCL champs and play European and South American champs in the Clubs World Cup.
Nesta will shut down Messi again!

But yeah, really looking forward to see what our squad is made of! Mostly our reserves. As stated above, Sabetti said we have one of the deepest MLS squads, with players in our reserves able to be starters in most other MLS teams as well. Only time will tell its true, but when you have Zarek Valentin on your reserves, it gives you a pretty good idea on how deep we are (He wasn't captain of the USA U23's for nothing...)

Also when you have a guy like Collen Warner on the bench, who right now seems to be losing his spot to Callum Mallace, thats a nice luxury to have considering he played 80% of the games last season.I am loving what Schallibaum is doing with Mallace, but I think the kid needs to start a game soon. You can see what MS trusts him, but the both times he got subbed on this season, he seemed like a nervous wreck. Guy needs a good 75 minutes form the start to build up some confidence.

I also am dying to see Blake Smith play a game. His speed really has been mentioned to me by 2-3 people who saw the reserve game. Needless to say I can't wait to see Andrew Wenger as well. I slowly am starting to notice that he shoots really well with both feet, and he shoots the ball with confidence and power.

By the way did anyone else see Brovsky on twitter yesterday? Pretended he would drop his french classes for Italian courses, and man did Twitter go crazy lol. Some people understood the joke, others didn't. Some weird reply's
Quote:
@Habsaddict
@JebBrovsky with all do respect that's disrespectful to Montreal.If u don't give a crap about the city at least hide it!”

Last edited by LaurentHabs: 03-26-2013 at 12:14 AM.