View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 01:10 AM
krazy kanuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyles View Post
Was looking like they were going to lose tonight but they came up clutch with 3 straight in the final 4 minutes of the game. And where are those London fans that told us that Athanasiou would eventually stop playing good? He was amazing the first two games; earning the first star in both and got a big tying goal in the game tonight. He always seems to be one of the best players on the ice and i'm sure every team would love to have him.

Here's the Camara suspension:

And the O'Connor suspension:
I don't understand how they were down in AA either. Could just be that the change of scenery did the kid some good. In any event, that deal has turne out way in favour of the Colts...

Unfortunately both AC15 and RO6 are offside with those plays. You can't be flipping (shooting?) pucks into the stands on purpose. That could lead to lawsuits. As for the hit, I have always said (and can't turn back now) that people should be accountable for their actions and knowing what we know about head injuries you can't be hitting people in the head. Having said that OC has nearly 5 full years in the league incident free. That has to be taken into account. It's not like he's a Zack kASSian...

Fortunately, the game lost will be against the Fronts and not the Bulls. It might not be the worst thing in the world for the Colts to drop one to the Fronts to get at least the Camara suspension served this series.