View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 12:25 AM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
He's not to blame for the season. Never have I claimed that. Anybody who claims that would be incorrect. However, that doesn't mean he's been good or even fine. He's been inconsistent at best (that's being generous) for over a month now. Since early February. It's utterly unacceptable for that type of performance for weeks on end. He's not solely to blame, but he's certainly been part of the problem and has given much reason to be concerned.
i pretty much agree with you. i think he's been good enough to win tho. i know he's not doing anything spectacular but I'm more worried about the rest of the team. i see crappy passes, no chemistry, no back checking and teams show us how weak our power play is as soon as they put heat on us. the main thing that pisses me off about bryzgalov is that everyone acted like the defense in phoenix was unbelievable but they weren't and he did stand on his head there. i think he's been mindfuched since the second he got here. i really feel like he's capable of more but i don't think he's comfortable here. sucks. i think we need some third world goalie who doesn't know who we are. no pressure.