View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 01:47 AM
alcanalz
whys and wherefores

vCash: 560
Great GDT Cole!

Not only am I pumped for this game.... I'm just pumped in general. Our team is ****ing going for it this year. There are many teams who would be satisfied to win a round... or two... or the win the ECF.... or just to make the Cup Finals... but not us. This year is truly go big or go home. Nobody here will be satisfied with anything less than a cup, this year moreso than most. We're healthy (ish) right now, we're loading up on depth, and we're on a ****ing heater. The time is now! Repent, repent!

Seriously though, the playoffs cannot come quick enough. We have, far and away, the best player in the world, another player who's arguably second, a top 10 defenceman in the league by anyone's account, Martin who's playing like he wants to be in that discussion, a 40-goal scorer in Neal, a guy who's on pace for more than that and a career year in Kunitz, an underrated heart-and-soul warrior who's leading the league in ES goals in Dupuis, a Sutter, and MAF who's been great all year and looks to shake his playoff demons of last year.

Sorry, waxing semi-poetic, but this is truly an exciting time to be a Pens' fan and I'm going to revel in it for once. Enough of this negative nancy bull-**** for one day and one thread. Nevermind if you think we gave up a better prospect than we should have or a better pick, who cares. Let's get excited that we have a bonafide, legitimate powerhouse.

Win or lose I'm excited for the game.