View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 06:49 AM
KenGuru

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
Zuccarello will help the Rangers in the shootouts. Does the NHL realize what a farce the "shootout" has become? I saw Mike Murphy and Kris King from the NHL office discussing the shootout last week at the GM meetings in Toronto. They need new rules on what players can and can't do. The NHL is deciding an extra point in the standings with a skills competition. Major League Baseball doesn't have a home run hitting contest after X amount of innings. No 3 point shooting contest in the NBA.

The Norway coach spoke about the move

http://translate.google.com/translat...3DDagbladet.no

The Rangers have the player rights until he is 27. The Rangers weren't offering a contract longer than the rest of this season.

I find it strange that he leaves the NT and world championships just to play 6-10 minutes icetime about 10 games. Torts will never use him as a top 6 forward. I would have thought that Mats got a 2 year contract at least for leaving. He sold himself cheap. He say its an oppurtunity to show himself in the NHL. Yeah, like Torts had changed his opinion about him. It seems that Torts was not even aware he was coming

do I smell a trade ?

Last edited by KenGuru: 03-26-2013 at 06:51 AM. Reason: .