View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 08:57 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
what really has changed about Chicago and Anaheim? Not taking away their season's accomplishments, but what changed on their teams?

Does freaking Johnny Oduya turn Chicago from the team that got bounced by Pho into a cup team? They play a more open game and guess what people, you get away with more hooking and holding in the playoffs. Corey Crawford still has a terrible glove. and they will roll into the playoffs with a forward coming off an injury and a forward looking more and more like glass. I'm sorry, they do not scare me.

Anaheim? Same story on them. Can ice two darn good lines and then what? Sheldon Souray the answer on D and cam fowler having a terrible season. We have played them well this year. We have scored goals against them this year. I guess I just see a wide open tournement every year.

this poll is stupid
"I know we have been a mediocre\downright awful team all season, but now that we've beaten three teams that are out of playoff spots, I really feel like we're better than Chicago and Anaheim"

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote