View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 09:06 AM
AIREAYE

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 29Potvins View Post
I've been using Bauer Supremes (entry/lowest tier model) for a couple of years now (mainly because my old skates broke and these were the best I could afford at the time). Now I'm thinking about new skates, and specifically the Easton Stealth 65S.

I'm undecided though, whether I should wait until a summer sale to try and get some old models cheap or grab the 65S. On the one hand I have really liked the Bauers, on the other hand the 65S sound pretty great too.

I'm looking forward to reading the insights into the new Easton Stealths here. Thanks for the thread, AIREAYE! It's been a great read
Pleasure! As always though, best try on the 65S before considering them. Just because I say they feel similar to Supreme, doesn't mean they necessarily will for you. I don't have any experience with the new pricepoint Stealth line (except for the RS) because I haven't seen them yet.

Summer flyer sales start around August for us around here. However, clearance deals and specials happen year-round and it's a matter of luck finding them.