View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 11:53 AM
BramptonFan09

vCash: 500
Next Years Otters

I hope this team looks a whole lot different next season, fingers crossed that the rumors on Ottawa passing on Sean Day are true! This team needs to be all in for next year, defense needs an upgrade and need forwards who can play defense! most importantly they need to learn to play as a team. They beat some good teams, London twice, Barrie twice, Kitchener twice, Guelph twice, Plymouth to OT twice, Oshawa twice, Owen Sound once. I think if this team can get Sean Day and a shut down defensive defenseman in the top 10 of the euro draft they will be in good shape. Raddysh has passed Felker and wouldnt surprise me if he isnt back. As for overagers I would say McDowell and Fox are locks, Kuzmyk won't be back, and Abraham would be back for now but pending a better option for a cheap price he would be on the bubble for trade. Personally I think Donnay should be traded 8 points and a minus 40 doesnt cut it, and i think he would bring some return. a dream defense for me would look like this what are your thoughts...

Pelech - (European)

Day - McDowell

Abraham/(or another OA) - Raddysh

Felker