View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 12:16 PM
Crazed Beaver

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by surf View Post
yet so many on this forum want 4 fast skill liines that turn the other cheek when things get tough...
Amen. I don't get the need by some to differentiate between fighting and toughness. By their definition we would be fine with cally and girardi. These are grown men and a good asskicking or scrum after someone plows over Hank is necessary once in a while to inspire confidence.

Adam graves was toughest ranger I ever watched over my lifetime on the rangers. He had what we currently lack. Their were plenty of times he had to drop the gloves and he met that challenge willingly. Our current group doesn't do this, in fact none of our d do and none of top 9. Not a roster you go to battle with and they know it and play scared. Graves wasn't a fighter he was a great player who played fearless and also dropped em. He was "tough", girardi and cally are resilient with a high pain tolerance.

The answer isn't to bring in more one dimensional players who are soft as ****. The whole team is playing that way already and we are last in scoring.

Crazed Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote