Thread: Player Discussion: Lets talk about Dave Bolland
View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 11:39 AM
BobbyJet
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
The only real concerns I have about Bolland is his health, his tendency to get injured, and especially the fact that he has had back issues. And it is for that reason that I wouldnít be terribly upset if he was traded for the right player. Assuming that wonít happen, and Bolland remains a Blackhawk Ė he will seldom dazzle anyone, but he is almost always noticeable when it really counts and he is healthy. Is he the ideal 2nd line centerman. No but a second line centreman is not going to just fall into our lap. Perhaps he looks out of place now to some but I guarantee that wonít be the case in the playoffs, and thatís when it counts. Iíd say Stanís best option before the TD is to concentrate on a player of Iginlaís ilk and another bottom 6 grinder, possibly even a physical dman if one becomes available. Personally Iíd be looking for a goalie as well, but thatís not likely to happen. If Stan stays true to form, he will do none of the above and instead make a minor deal in the next 2 weeks, maybe even two deals and some here will gush over him along with the usual rhetoric about the price being too high or no suitable player being available.

BobbyJet is online now   Reply With Quote