View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 11:58 AM
pld459666

vCash: 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagelin62 View Post
You mean the GM who drafted Stepan, traded for Nash, traded for McDonagh, drafted Callahan, drafted Lundqvist (in his first year) and drafted Staal? Last time I checked they were all pretty decent players. I mean a Vezina Trophy...and tough nosed captain...a lockdown defender....
Yeah, I mean the GM that signed Lindros to a bone-headed games played bonus laiden contract.

I mean the GM that traded Mike York for Tom Poti

I mean the GM that selected Jessiman over Dustin Brown, Brent Seabrook, Zach Parise, Ryan Getzlaf, Brent Burns, Ryan Kesler, Mike Richards. Eric Frickin Fehr, Corey Perry.

I mean the guy that drafted Bobby Sanguinetti over Claude Giroux, Patrick Berglund and Nick Foligno.

The GM that signed Drury to a god awful contract, Gomez to a god awful contract (finding a sucker to take the contract aside) Redden to a god awful contract when he was in clear decline for 3 years prior to coming here.

as for trades, while we are not winning and losing because he's not here. He provides a level of jam this team is missing. Korpikoski for Lisin was a doosy.

Yeah, that's the GM I'm talking about.

None of that above mentions advanding past the first round exactly 3 times during his 13 year tenure.