View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 12:18 PM
Mork

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Mork
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
I'm just curious Whileee as to why posters here (such as yourself) keep bringing the woman up here (and stretching her blog comments) if she's so irrelevant??

Kinda like IEH.... you recently complained about them being irrelevant but yet..... they manage to find themselves being talked about too.

I think a lot of us are just rubberneckers, TL, watching a train wreck unfold before us with varying degrees of shock and disbelief mixed with occasional hope that disaster will be averted. None of it is relevant to anything remotely important in any of our lives, except for the almost macabre entertainment value. The characters you mention just happen to be a few of the more interesting ones. It's like pointing at the lady hanging out the window while the train is driving off the bridge; or better yet, laughing at the goofs running to climb on board the caboose while the locomotive is mid-air having already left the rails. Will the clowns make it, or later on be grateful they were never able to get on board.

In other words, I guess we don't have too much else to do!